Monday 6/15 from 5:30-7:30pm at Simmons First Bank in Rogers:
- Goody bag stuffing
Thursday 6/18 from 5:30-7:30 at GPP Fitness in Downtown Rogers:
- Packet Pick-up
Friday 6/19 from 6:00-8:30pm in Rogers:
- Registration/timing chip collection
Saturday 6/20 from 6am-1pm in Downtown Rogers:
- Aid Station Hosts (great for corporate teams, church groups, or families with 4 or more volunteers)
- Support vehicle drivers (this pairs with the aid station, but is sent out to assist people on the course. Requires an SUV, truck, and/or bike rack).
- Motorcycle support (drive the route with the cyclists as extra on-point support – coordinates with Support Vehicles).
- Route Guides (these people get to chill out on some of the tricky corners and point riders in the correct direction)
- Registration/beer garden help (volunteers will serve as security/servers after registration has closed).
Sunday 6/21 from 7:30am-1pm in Fayetteville:
- Obstacle Assistants (encourage participants and offer assistance if needed at each obstacle)
- Registration/grill help/beer garden/clean-up crew (you can let us know what sounds most interesting for you to switch to after registration has closed).
We have a VAP grant available to us through Walmart/Sam’s Club. Your volunteer hours can double as a sponsorship for TASC!