Part-time 25-30 hrs./week (Evenings w/ some weekends)
Program Support and Office Administration
- Will act as Director of space when Director is not present
- Receive packages and notify the recipient
- Receive and inventory donations
- Run errands as needed and ensure sufficient supplies for TASC employees at the office
- Coordinate schedules and team meetings for Station staff and interns, while working closely with other sites
- Help schedule appointments/meetings, intakes, etc.
- Sit-in on meetings to document, take notes, track follow-ups, to-do's
- Oversee calendar and collaborative partner schedule for site
- Basic tidying up, keep storage areas organized, keep the kitchen tidy and make sure dishes are put away
- Answer phone, take messages, check and return messages daily, greet guests and clients
- Give tours of the space and prep space for tours, meetings, and events.
- Ensure the site looks professional and welcoming for clients
- Communicate pending items before leaving daily to ensure appropriate staff is aware
- Close office securely each day, ensuring closing procedures are followed or know who is closing
- Oversee cleanliness and state of repair of facility and implement cleaning schedule for staff
- Coordinate with repairmen or other vendors when needing access to facility
- Make sure trash and recycling are out
- Ensure care of facility and coordinate with Jones Trust maintenance and Housekeeping
- Check mail and give to respective recipient
- Coordinate projects, rentals, and group visits at site
Skills & Abilities:
Passion for seeing teens empowered, professional manner, tidy and organized, patient and able to manage multiple projects, Pass background checks, valid driver’s license and insurance.
For more information, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Teen Action and Support Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization which offers low-to-no-cost support services to teens and their families. Services include counseling & support groups, mentoring, volunteer service opportunities, innovative programming, and physical resources for teens in need.